Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ramblings

Last night, for a few hours, I was convinced it was Tuesday. Not sure how this happened. Then Wife Swap came on and I was all, "Oh. It's freakin' Monday. Oops." I mean, I knew it was Monday all day and then suddenly, around 4:00, my brain did a flip-flop.

I dreamt about worms last night. Friendly creepy crawlies all over the floor. I released them from a satchel and they rapidly dispersed and multiplied. The floor was suddenly covered in squirmy worms and I was trying to walk the length of the hallway without squashing any. I tiptoed amongst and between them and then squirted a big pile of ketchup in the corner. One of the worms was unlucky enough to be headed right into the ketchup. He absorbed it and turned into a wormy, ketchupy blob. The other worms had all converged in the center of the hallway and formed a giant wormpile. I picked the ketchupy worm up with a stick and placed him on top of the pile with all of his friends.

I like worms, so the dream didn't perturb me as much as one might expect. It was a bit odd though, and as much as I'd like to say, "Oh, this means blah, blah, blah," I don't really believe it meant anything. I think it was just a random firing of neurons that evolved into a ketchupy wormpile. Definitely a bit odd though.

No comments: