Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fake Blog Post in Lieu of Actual Writing

1. SELF-HARM

This morning at the office, I leaned down to pick up my cardigan which had fallen to the floor, and I rammed my throat into the edge of my desk chair. Ouch. It really hurt. Then, I yanked my head back from the chair and hit it on the wall behind me. That hurt too. A double whammy! Wham! Bam! Thank you, ma’am!

2. THE NAME GAME

I really like the name “MacLeod”. Something about the look of it makes me happy. And the sound. Very nice.

3. RELATIONSHIPS ARE HARD

Via Crazy Sexy Cancer...

“Did you ever consider that when you change, the people in your life have no choice but to change as well? Human relationships are a dance. When you change your steps, your partner cannot do the old dance. It won’t work.”

4. CUSTOMER SERVICE ODDITIES

I think it is funny that I sometimes feel the need to end conversations with government agents by cheerfully saying something along the lines of “Hopefully I’ll never have to talk to you again! Have a great day!”

5. HOOSIERS UNITE

Axl Rose is from Indiana? For reals?

1 comment:

parowpyro said...

i really like #3 for obvious reasons.