Friday, July 18, 2008

I Love My Friends! And Canada!

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Shawn for being an awesome human being and friend. He has this job where he does some stuff that I don’t completely understand, but regardless, one of the (freaking sweet!) perks of said job is that he gets free admission to concerts. And! He gets to take one guest! I am thrilled to report that as his one guest, I will be seeing Radiohead for the first time, for FREE dollars next month! Dag! Way to be nice and stuff, Shawn. Danke sehr!

I’ve never seen Radiohead but have always wanted to. I’ve been a fan for several years now and have heard their live shows are amazing, so I’m wicked psyched.

Also, in less than a week, I’ll be flying home for my 10-year high school reunion. It’s funny. I still call that place “home” when my entire family is here in Massachusetts now. Well, I still have some relatives in the Midwest, but my mom and sisters are here. The Chicago area will always be home though, and Boston will have to settle for being my second home.

My friend Melissa is a spiritual person who loves learning about all things. Period. All things. Anyway, I love her to pieces. She recently read my chart and told me she sees me as having three homes. Chicago, Boston and then one I haven’t found yet. Maybe it will be a city in Deutschland? Only time will tell.

Oh, back to the high school reunion. Man, I am so excited! I can’t wait to see my ladies! We are going to dance the night away. It’ll be good times, I’m sure.

Anywhoooo….I hope you have a great day, wherever you are. And hello to my readers in Canada and Deutschland! Dude, seriously, Canada loves me. I don’t know what it is. I get more hits from Canada than the States. So, here’s to you, Canada! Cheers!

2 comments:

Abigail Road said...

Woo hoo! Canada rocks! :)

Jonesalicious said...

I need to learn more about Canada. I've never been there, but I think I'd dig it.